Join Kobo & start eReading today
Millions of books are added to our site everyday and when we find one that matches your search, we'll send you an e-mail. Best of all, it's free. Did you know that since , Biblio has used its profits to build 12 public libraries in rural villages of South America? Biblio is a marketplace for book collectors comprised of thousands of independent, professional booksellers, located all over the world, who list their books for sale online so that customers like you can find them!
Browse more videos
When you place your order through Biblio, the seller will ship it directly to you. This reflects the percentage of orders the seller has received and filled. Stars are assigned as follows:.
Inventory on Biblio is continually updated, but because much of our booksellers' inventory is uncommon or even one-of-a-kind, stock-outs do happen from time to time. If for any reason your order is not available to ship, you will not be charged. Your order is also backed by our In-Stock Guarantee!
- Download The Heart Of Counseling Counseling Skills Through Therapeutic Relationships.
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility [theory grp articles]?
- What Works in Psychotherapy? Valuing “What Works” rather than Working with What We Value;
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
What makes Biblio different? Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart. Cart items.
Inspired by Your Shopping History
Toggle navigation. Stock photo.
- Building E-Commerce Solutions with WooCommerce (2nd Edition).
- Island of the Lost: Shipwrecked at the Edge of the World.
- One Stormy Night (Mills & Boon Intrigue)!
- Openhole Log Analysis and Formation Evaluation.
- System Identification with Quantized Observations;
- Shop with confidence?
- The Future of Physical Education: Building a New Pedagogy (Routledge Research in Education, 6).
Search Results Results 1 -9 of 9. The Heart of Counseling Nancy H. Cochran Jeff L. The Heart of Counseling Jeff L. Cochran, Nancy H. More than any other text on the market, The Heart of Counseling is effective in helping students to understand the importance of therapeutic relationships and to develop the qualities that make the therapeutic relationships they build with clients the foundation of healing.
Jeff Cochran, PhD | Educational Psychology & Counseling Department
Routledge, More than any other text on the market, The Heart of Counseling is effective in helping students to understand the importance of therapeutic relationships and to develop the qualities that make the therapeutic relationships they build with clients the foundation of healing. In these pages, students come to see how all skills arise from and are directly related to the counselor's development and to building therapeutic relationships.
Student learning ranges from therapeutic listening and empathy to structuring sessions, from explaining counseling to clients and caregivers to providing wrap-around services, and ultimately to experiencing therapeutic relationships as the foundation of professional and personal growth. Sign up to our newsletter today! Click here for more details Telegraph bookshop. Cochran , Nancy H.