Fluid Mech. Multiphase Flow 28 Japan 10 Acta 39 Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech. Process 26 ASCE Part III: Tables relating the size and shape of liquid drops to the surface tension. In Matijevic E Ed , Surface and colloid science. New York: Wiley-Interscience London A Commun 62 Acta 27 Export Citation.
- Wide-Angle Vision: Beat Your Competition by Focusing on Fringe Competitors, Lost Customers, and Rogue Employees.
- Bubbles, Drops, and Particles in Non-Newtonian Fluids.
- The Basic Features of Postcommunist Capitalism in Eastern Europe: Firms in Hungary, The Czech Republic, and Slovakia: Firms in Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia;
- Louis Auchincloss: The Growth of a Novelist!
Hassan, et al. User Account Log in Register Help. Search Close Advanced Search Help. Show Summary Details. More options …. Applied Rheology. Open Access. Online ISSN See all formats and pricing Online. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. Volume 27 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 26 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 25 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 24 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 23 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 22 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 21 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 20 Issue 6 Dec , pp.
- Non-Newtonian fluid - Wikipedia.
- Black & Decker Trim & Finish Carpentry: Tips & Techniques from the Pros (Black & Decker Complete Guide)?
- Images of West Indian Immigrants in Mass Media: The Struggle for a Positive Ethnic Reputation.
- Bubbles, Drops, and Particles in Non-Newtonian Fluids (Chemical Industries).
- National Competitiveness in a Global Economy!
- Cognition, emotion and autonomic responses: The integrative role of the prefrontal cortex and limbic structures?
Volume 19 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 18 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 17 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 16 Issue 6 Dec , pp. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4. External Links this paper on Google Scholar.
Bubbles, drops and particles in non-newtonian fluids - Semantic Scholar
Microsoft Academic Search. Unsteady settling behavior of solid spherical particles falling in water as a Newtonian fluid is investigated in this research. The influence of physical parameters on terminal velocity is discussed and it is showed that LSM and GM are efficient techniques for solving the governing equation. The novelty of this work is to introduce new analytical methods for solving the nonlinear equation of sedimentation applicable in many industrial and chemical applications.
Bennett, A model for the entrainment and transport of sediment grains of mixed sizes, shapes, and densities, Water Resources Research, 28 2 Cheng, Simplified settling velocity formula for sediment particle, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, Clift, J. Grace, M.
ISBN 10: 0824723295
Haider, O. Levenspiel, Drag coefficients and terminal velocity of spherical and non-spherical particles, Powder Technology, 58 Guo, Motion of spheres falling through fluids, Journal of Hydraulic Research, 49 1 Mohazzabi, Falling and rising in a fluid with both linear and quadratic drag, Canadian Journal of Physics, 88 9 Ganji, A semi-analytical technique for non-linear settling particle equation of motion, Journal of Hydro- environment Research, 6 4 Yaghoobi, M.
Torabi, Analytical solution for settling of non-spherical particles in incompressible Newtonian media, Powder Technology, Mohyud-Din, M. Noor, K. Noor, M. Jalaal, H. Bararnia, G. Domairry, A series exact solution for one-dimensional non-linear particle equation of motion, Powder Technology, Jalaal, D.
- Martin Martins On the Other Side.
- Monsignor Quixote!
- Securing PHP Web Applications.
Ganji, G. Ahmadi, Analytical investigation on acceleration motion of a vertically falling spherical particle in incompressible Newtonian media, Advanced Powder Technology, 21 3 He, An elementary introduction of recently developed asymptotic methods and nanomechanics in textile engineering, International Journal of Modern PhysicsB, 22 21 Mohyud-Din, A. Yildirim, G. Raftari, S. Torabi, H. Ganji, An analytical study on motion of a sphere rolling down an inclined plane submerged in a Newtonian fluid, Powder Technology, 1 Ganji, On unsteady rolling motion of spheres in inclined tubes filled with incompressible Newtonian fluids, Advanced Powder Technology, 22 1 Stern, H.