Jonathan Passmore – Author
This comprehensive industry guide enables coaches to achieve personal excellence in a rapidly evolving profession through a collection of best-practice material covering: setting up and running your coaching practice; transpersonal coaching; behavioural coaching the GROW model ; integrative coaching; solution-focused coaching; intercultural coaching; cognitive behavioural coaching; coaching and stress; NLP coaching and coaching ethics.
This latest edition has been updated to reflect recent evolvements in the industry and includes brand new chapters on accreditation, evaluating coaching, appreciative inquiry and making the most of a coaching investment. The second edition adds chapters on evaluating coaching, appreciative inquiry and making the most of a coaching investment.
- Excellence In Coaching: The Industry Guide!
- Reconnection Space.
- See a Problem?.
- Customer Reviews.
- Religion for Atheists: A Non-believers Guide to the Uses of Religion!
- Excellence in Coaching: The Industry Guide: Jonathan Passmore (Editor)?
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Add to Wishlist.
[PDF] Excellence in Coaching: The Industry Guide, Edition 3 by Jonathan Passmore - emoneseze
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Overview Published with the Association for Coaching, Excellence in Coaching presents cutting-edge thinking in the field of workplace coaching. Show More. Average Review. Write a Review.
- Account Options!
- La Bella Lingua: My Love Affair with Italian, the Worlds Most Enchanting Language.
- Themes in Modern European History, 18901945.
- U.S. Coast Guard 180-foot buoy tenders;
- The Story of Sapho (The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe)!
- Excellence in Coaching: The Industry Guide.
- See a Problem?.
Related Searches. Appreciative Inquiry AI is now a widely recognized process for engaging people in organizational development Appreciative Inquiry AI is now a widely recognized process for engaging people in organizational development and change management. View Product. In the unlikely event that you can find this product cheaper elsewhere we want to hear from you.
- Diseases, Pests and Disorders of Potatoes: A Colour Handbook.
- You may also be interested in these books:.
- 9 editions of this work!
Please fill out our Pricematch Form as we will almost certainly be able to match or beat any of our competitors prices for that product! Please ensure you are comparing a like for like sale.
Can't Find It? Click to Enlarge.
If you have a Voucher code please enter it here. Your IP address has been noted as follows: