Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1.
The Hardy Boys: The Shattered Helmet 52 by Franklin W. Dixon (1973, Hardcover)
About the Author Franklin W. To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Uncertainty Reasoning for the Semantic Web I: ISWC International Workshops, URSW 2005-2007, Revised Selected and Invited Papers.
- The Hardy Boys – The Shattered Helmet – Homeschool Books for Less.
- The Shattered Helmet - Wikipedia?
- My Losing Season.
- Shop by category!
- The Great Nation: France from Louis XV to Napoleon: The New Penguin History of France;
- Conquering Complexity In Your Business: How Wal-Mart, Toyota, and Other Top Companies Are Breaking Through the Ceiling on Profits and Growth?
See all free Kindle reading apps. Don't have a Kindle? Customers who bought this item also bought. No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a product review. Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. Verified Purchase.
Was a good read and very enjoyaable. I love The Shattered Helmet.
- THE SHATTERED HELMET | Hardy Boys Book Reviews.
- Intrusion Prevention and Active Response;
- The Singing: The Fourth Book of Pellinor.
- [Hardy Boys] 52. The Shattered Helmet.
I listened to it on talking book and it was awesome. It's neat that Frank, Joe and their friends get to travel together to solve a mystery. To finish my set. I like the part where they are looking for Chet at the end.
Full Category Listing
Recommend to people who like to read mystery books. One person found this helpful. Go to Amazon. Back to top. Add to Wishlist.
USD 8. Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
Overview Danger is the name of the game when the Hardys agree to help their pen pal from Greece, Evan Pandropolos, search for a priceless, ancient Greek helmet. Picking up foes along the way, the young detectives unearth clues that keep them constantly on the move—from their Greek college campus to California and finally to Greece. Age Range: 8 - 12 Years. About the Author Franklin W.
Hardy Boys 52: the Shattered Helmet (The Hardy Boys)
Dixon is a pen name used by a variety of authors writing for the classic series, The Hardy Boys. The first and most well-known "Franklin W. Dixon" was Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author who contributed 19 of the first 25 books in the series.
Table of Contents. Average Review. Write a Review.
Related Searches. Private investigator Fenton Hardy enlists the aid of his teenage detective sons in a search Private investigator Fenton Hardy enlists the aid of his teenage detective sons in a search for a missing man being sought by an insurance company. View Product. There the teenage detectives are constantly beset by In their motorboat the Sleuth Frank and Joe Hardy search Barmet Bay for a dangerous stranger who has stolen a valuable boat. Suddenly, in the eerie fog, they spot the craft drifting aimlessly out to sea.