Over the course of the week leading up to the crucial vote, Aunt Elle teaches Ben about the power of influence and positive persuasion. Over the last several years we have seen a steady stream of educators using The Go-Giver in their classes, with students at every level from high school to graduate school.
See a Problem?
The demand for an organized curriculum guide finally became so strong we decided it was time to produce one ourselves. In this fully revised edition, Bob Burg builds on his proven relationship-building principles to bring even more clients to your door and helps you attract only those who are interested in what you sell.
He shows how to maximize your daily contacts, utilize your tools both online and off, leverage your relationships, and generate ongoing referral-based business. Faced with the task of persuading someone to do what we want, most of us expect resistance. We see the other person as an adversary and often resort to coercion or manipulation to get our way.
But while this approach might bring us short-term results, it leaves people with a bad feeling about themselves and about us. At that point, our relationship is weakened and our influence dramatically decreased. There has to be a better way.
- The Words You Should Know to Sound Smart: 1200 Essential Words Every Sophisticated Person Should Be Able to Use?
- Readings in Writing Courses: Re-Placing Literature in Composition!
- The PTSD Workbook: Simple, Effective Techniques for Overcoming Traumatic Stress Symptoms?
- Assemblages of Health: Deleuzes Empiricism and the Ethology of Life;
- See a Problem?.
- Snapshot Preview.
- International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2007 (International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology).
- Love for Allah.
- Molecular Ecology;
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea;
Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Skip to content. Discounts for Bulk Book Purchases.
Go Givers vs. Go Getters: Review of The Go Giver
The Go-Giver Way Journal This exclusive Go-Giver journal is entirely natural and sustainable, made from apple peels and recyclable leather. Learn to succeed by giving. Read this Snapshot if you: Are interested in knowing more about servant leadership Want to be more generous Need a fresh approach to wealth creation.
- Utopia/Dystopia: Conditions of Historical Possibility.
- The Harbrace Guide to Writing, Concise Edition.
- British Tanks In North Africa 1940-1942.
- The Illyrians (The Peoples of Europe).
- The Go-Giver: Buy The Go-Giver by Burg Bob at Low Price in India | gyqacyxaja.cf.
What is a Snapshot? Learn More.
Read on the Scribd mobile app Download the free Scribd mobile app to read anytime, anywhere. Keep in mind the five laws of stratospheric success: The law of value. The law of compensation.
Hallie’s Book Review: The Go-Giver: A Little Story About A Powerful Business - Fairoaks IT
Your income depends on the Start your free 30 days. Page 1 of 1. Close Dialog Are you sure? Also remove everything in this list from your library. Are you sure you want to delete this list?