- Words at Work.
- Ingenious: A True Story of Invention, Automotive Daring, and the Race to Revive America.
- Neuroethics: Mapping the Field.
- Two-Dimensional Homotopy and Combinatorial Group Theory by Hog-Angeloni Cynthia.
- No Results Page | Barnes & Noble®!
- Approaches to Environmental Accounting: Proceedings of the IARIW Conference on Environmental Accounting, Baden (near Vienna), Austria, 27–29 May 1991;
Skickas inom vardagar. Basic work on two-dimensional homotopy theory dates back to K. Reidemeister and J.
Much work in this area has been done since then, and this book considers the current state of knowledge in all the aspects of the subject. The editors start with introductory chapters on low-dimensional topology, covering both the geometric and algebraic sides of the subject, the latter including crossed modules, Reidemeister-Peiffer identities, and a concrete and modern discussion of Whitehead's algebraic classification of 2-dimensional homotopy types.
- Two-dimensional homotopy and combinatorial group theory.
- Freely available!
- Country Roads of Virginia : Drives, Day Trips, and Weekend Excursions;
- The Mind-Body Problem: Poems?
Om boka Advances in Two-Dimensional Homotopy and Combinatorial Group Theory This volume presents the current state of knowledge in all aspects of two-dimensional homotopy theory. Building on the foundations laid a quarter of a century ago in the volume Two-dimensional Homotopy and Combinatorial Group Theory LMS , the editors here bring together much remarkable progress that has been obtained in the intervening years. And while the fundamental open questions, such as the Andrews-Curtis Conjecture and the Whitehead asphericity problem remain to be fully solved, this book will provide both students and experts with an overview of the state of the art and work in progress.
Ample references are included to the LMS volume, as well as a comprehensive bibliography bringing matters entirely up to date.
University of Toronto Bookstore - Website Footer
Citations per year. Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article.
- Two-Dimensional Homotopy and Combinatorial Group Theory (Electronic book text)?
- Two-dimensional homotopy and combinatorial group theory in SearchWorks catalog?
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA?
- Topology and combinatorial group theory.
Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
Two-Dimensional Homotopy and Combinatorial Group Theory
Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author. New citations to this author.